October 13, 2012 at 11:56 am
Now thereвЂ™s useful, and thereвЂ™s USEFUL! And this pattern rocks. Keeps the hot water bottle hot and keeps it from burning your skin. We had lovely sunny days over the long weekend but the evening were cool enough for me to enjoy my hot water bottle. DK yarn is used for a fabulous free knitting pattern. Use these free knitting patterns to make your own hot water bottle covers. This cabled cover is soft, cozy, and easy to knit. Dress up your hot water bottle in this adorable free knitting pattern.
Knit Pattern Hot Water Bottle
- Best Answer: here's a easy one. http://www.lionbrand.
- com/patterns/90655A here's a flat one on ravelry.
- Info from Knit PicksвЂ™ website: Kelley has always extolled the merits of hot water bottles, and I didnвЂ™t pay much attention for a long time.
- com brings you the best free knitting patterns including one for a cable knitted hot-water bottle cover.
- How to Knit a Cover for a Hot Water Bottle | eHow.
- com Hot water bottles are ideal heat sources because of their portability and low cost.
More information about Knit Pattern Hot Water Bottle on the site: http://www.vintageknits.com