February 28, 2011 at 1:17 am
Here's a baby bib pattern I came up with recently. Well, thank-you to all of you Gentle Knitters out here who requested my free baby bib pattern. Knit set for an infant with soakers and detachable bib to wear as a play suit or a sun suit. Woven ribbon or other trim woven is optional. The Manly Bib After Chelsey told me that I only make girly stuff this This is a really cool pattern. Thank you so much for contacting me. I knit the bib from the pattern today and discovered no less than six errors. The uppishly evoked knit baby bib pattern is ship-building and refitting.
Knit Bib Pattern
- Baby Bib, Free Knitting Pattern – KarensVariety.
- Knit Baby Bib . Convert this pattern to crochet.
- On the next page, find our pattern for easy-to-knit baby bibs.
- Knit a special bib for any baby as a gift or a bazaar item.
- The bib ties with ribbon through beading.
- This garter stitch bib is really easy to knit, and quite durable.
More information about Knit Bib Pattern on the site: http://farm2.static.flickr.com