January 31, 2011 at 10:11 pm
Printable PDF pattern including sewing instructions. I will e-mail the pattern within 24 hours of received payment. Project instructions are in Stitch magazine's Spring 2011 issue. Kimono top patterns – Find the largest selection of kimono top patterns on sale. Project instructions are in Stitch magazine's Spring 2011 issue. Turn the one "upside down" rectangle so the pattern is right side Match this to the center back of the kimono. Pattern paper 1 yard of fabric pin pattern pieces on top, and cut out (a 3/8-inch seam allowance is included in the pattern).
Kimono Top Pattern
- This free pattern originally published by Clark's O.N.T. in Floral Insertions and Floral Edgings, Book 263, in 1949.
- Rest in soft, comfortable style with this beautiful quilt set. This set has an elaborate paisley pattern in shades of blue, green and yellow.
- Knit a crib blanket and matching catch-all with yellow and blue blocks featuring fun geometric shapes, sailboats and sheep.
- Our Tablecloths Manosque Blue & Yellow are made to last.
- Get free shipping on orders of $35.00 and more.
- Design and buy custom fabric printed on demand.
More information about Kimono Top Pattern on the site: http://www.creations-online.com