October 21, 2012 at 11:59 am
Anyway, so the Jaywalker pattern could be my new mindless sock pattern (very easy to memorize). I just love what it does to self-striping yarn. Needles: 2.75 mm (US2) 16вЂі circulars (2 socks/2 circs per usual) Started: August 1 Finished: August 16. Hokie Jaywalker Socks. As I started knitting this pattern, I realized that it closely resembled the talented Grumperina's, famous Jaywalker socks. But now, thanks to Ravelry, I've discovered a plethora of sock patterns that have piqued my interest in knitting socks again. rip it out and just put that skein to rest, but I just canвЂ™t help it), and IвЂ™ve now started GrumperinaвЂ™s Jaywalker sock. Sock # two The 2nd of my Jaywalker socks.
Jaywalker Sock Pattern
- GrumperinaвЂ™s Jaywalker socks are widely loved for the way they showcase multicolored sock yarns and the great fit of the bias knitting in the chevron pattern.
- Since there now seem to be a handful of people doing the Jaywalker pattern toe-up knitting circularly, continuing the pattern on the front of the sock.
- Not at the pattern, or the yarn, or Grumperina herself.
- I needed a break before moving on to the second Jaywalker.
- Start reading Hug Me Tight Bolero Shrug Knit Vintage Knitting Pattern on your Kindle in under a minute.
- Sale Knitting Patterns; Free Knitting Patterns.
More information about Jaywalker Sock Pattern on the site: http://www.lifelessmessy.com