February 29, 2012 at 5:33 pm
Authentic Patterns collected from all over the world. A bit of a chance encounter after work today saw me with my first photography job doing some shots for a small Japanese interior decoration store. She calls herвЂ™s a Japanese Knot bag. I think this pattern is even cuter because of the round bottom. This beautiful purse is 100% hand stitched and hand quilted. It is made with imported Japanese sakizome fabrics (one of the favorite fabrics for Japanese patchwork). Japanese, Chinese and other Asian type patterns. Japanese interior style has long been celebrated for its elegant minimalism.
Japanese Style Pattern
- Pattern Magic offers a step-by-step guide on how to make your very own Comme des GarГ§ons-style wardrobe.
- Includes: about japanese apartment design, key points of japanese style, sources for japanese decor, and create your own space.
- Find decorating tips and advice for Asian design styles from the decorating experts at HGTV.
- This is basically a random collection of works from their portfolio which includes japanese style luxury Restaurant.
- JOHN MARSHALL, who studied traditional dyeing and garment construction in Japan for five years, is a textile artist and fashion designer.
- With it being highly influenced by the dance club scene.
More information about Japanese Style Pattern on the site: http://interiorhomedesignz.com