March 31, 2012 at 5:48 pm
When it comes to clothing it always somehow reflects the time and mood and even emotions of the wearer and the designer. Our 18 doll patterns for your Americal Girl Doll include authentic Japanese Kimono or Chinese Cheongsam patterns made by Susan Stewart and Susan Payne. Art of the Print Original Japanese woodcut by Kunisada entitled Multiple Patterns of Kimono. Pattern books for sewing Japanese kimono. Japanese clothing info about kimono pattern, kimono styles and how to wear a kimono. 113 Japanese Kimono Sized for men and women to 6 ft. tall. 16.95. The timeless simplicity of this elegant garment is still enchanting.
Japanese Kimono Patterns
- Japanese Kimono Pattern: Japanese Kimono.
- Traditional Japanese Kimono Pattern in Two Lengths ~~~~~ Assembly Diagram.
- Japanese kimonos are long robes that literally translate to mean a "thing to wear.
- com/Kimono+Patterns All About Kimono Patterns Kimono Patterns Kimono Direct from Japan www.kimono-yukata-market.
- Best Answer: Check both the "ethnic" and "pattern" sections at http://www.costumes.
- Best Answer: Here is a few places to try: http://www.buttonsmcsweet.
More information about Japanese Kimono Patterns on the site: http://us.123rf.com