December 25, 2009 at 9:40 pm
Good reading on inkle weaving is available at Anne Marie deGarmeaulx's web page. INKLE LOOM WEAVING . More Inkles Today I made a belt by combining the two patterns that I know. Information, free patterns and resources for Inkle weaving. Yarn, fiber, equipment, books and patterns for knitting, weaving, crochet, felting, dyeing, and other fiber arts. By rotating the cards, you create a woven pattern. Inkle looms, which have dowels that hold the yarn, come in both floor and tabletop models. Inkle Weaving–The World's Resource for Inkle Weaving Instruction and Materials.
Inkle Weaving Patterns
- If you're inkle weaving for the first time, this article will help you get started.
- Pick-Up Inkle Weaving Techniques By Eve the Just My home on the web: www.norsegirl.
- Color Inkle Loom Your Atari master weaver by GERALD M. HAGOPIAN Design intricate 39-thread weaving patterns for the inkle loom with this BASIC program.
- Inkle weaving is a method of producing a narrow woven warp-faced band.
- The bands thus There are a wide variety of loom designs available.
- Inkle Looms . Inkle weaving is a type of warp brocaded designs can also be worked into the inkle band.
More information about Inkle Weaving Patterns on the site: http://eimages.interweave.com