October 31, 2011 at 6:10 pm
This old sweater made me think of how great it would be for Icelandic families to own their specific lopi sweater patterns. to harmonize color, pattern, and style to bring an element of the exquisite into the lives of our customers. Here we offer you links to free Icelandic knitting patterns. Klippo Pet, Inc. Icelandic Pattern Sweater [KSW098] – Hand knitted sweater with special Icelandic design at the top and on the sleeves. I'm a 30 years old Swedish girl, who lived with my boyfriend in Iceland for about 5 years until November 2010. Wool knitting yarn, Alafosslopi ,lettlopi and plotulopi. In Icelandic, Brynja means armor, cuirass or corselet.
Icelandic Sweater Patterns
- the only souvenier I wanted was an Icelandic style sweater, but do you know how much those now.dont nobody be doing no math around here.
- A bold print print patterns an iconic wrap dress cut from silk jersey.
- Diane von Furstenberg 'New Julian' Silk Wrap Dress.
- A fashion-forward print patterns an iconic wrap dress cut from silk jersey.
- Vintage sewing patterns: This is a fabulous original pattern, not a copy.
- A 12 inch pieced quilt block pattern from our Quilt Blocks of the States series.
More information about Icelandic Sweater Patterns on the site: http://cf.primecp.com