February 26, 2012 at 10:24 am
This tutorial shows you how to draft a basic block pattern for a pair of pants. Learn how to sew and make your own clothes. Learn how to be a simple pair of elastic waist band shorts or pants as seen in the photo above. Free simple baby pants baby pattern to sew. Two sizes to download and print. How-to Pants; Fold Pants to Make the Pattern; Trace Your Pattern; Stitch Up the Legs; Stitch the Crotch Seam; Add Buttonholes or Measure Elastic; Fold and Stitch the Waist. Learn how to make your own pyjama pants pattern. Alter legs to create crop, full length, straight or flare.
How To Make Pants Pattern
- Check the crotch depth by holding the pattern near your body.
- Check to see if the crotch needs to be shortened.
- First make part of reduction at sides and center front.
- Then make a dart in back Pants pattern Drafting; Other; pattern drafting.
- Remember that a change in pockets, waistband and cuffs can make each pair of pants you make from your TNT pattern different to the last.
- Or make a mock-up of the pants in cheap muslin, perfect the fit, then use this muslin as a pattern for your costume fabric.
More information about How To Make Pants Pattern on the site: http://www.tipjunkie.com