December 30, 2011 at 7:49 pm
From kilts to hosiery, find free patterns online or costuming suppliers with historic designs. Patterns and catalogs for reenactment and dollmaking. Images and links to patterns, divided by period or ethnic costume. Doll tools, books, and individual designers. Click on the banner to open the Website and view the images. A source for patterns and fabric for historic costume and re-creation. The Historical Costume Patterns Index This page will contain links to all of the historical costume patterns featured on this website.
Historic Costume Patterns
- Costume patterns are not always about Halloween.
- Costumes can fall under cultural costumes with historical or religious meanings.
- Patterns; Apparel & Craft Trims; Ribbon; Tapes; Appliques Home: Patterns в†’ Simplicity в†’ Costumes в†’ Historical Misses' Steampunk Costume.
- Historical sewing patterns for Renaissance Costumes, Medieval Costume, and Elizabethan Clothing.
- Historical Costumes sewing patterns from Butterick Patterns Login to Your Account Easily manage your shipping addresses, order history, and wish lists.
- Everything you need to dress the Tudor woman, from undergarments to accessories.
More information about Historic Costume Patterns on the site: http://img.auctiva.com