November 29, 2009 at 10:47 pm
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology publishes basic and clinical research in cutaneous biology and skin disease. There can be medical as well as genetic causes of male pattern baldness, and accurate diagnosis is important to effectively treat the condition. Male Pattern Baldness A Common Phenomenon. Most men experience some greater than 50% chance of experiencing some genetic baldness. Much research concerns the genetic component of male pattern baldness, or androgenic alopecia (AGA). There is a common misconception that men who suffer from Male Pattern Baldness should вЂjust let nature take its courseвЂ™. Hair loss suffered by men that has a tendency to run in families is called male pattern baldness (MPB).
Hereditary Male Pattern Baldness
- If you suffer from male pattern baldness or another type of hair loss, chances are that there's someone else in your family with the same condition.
- The medical term for hair loss is alopecia.
- The most common type is known as androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness.
- DHT is the source of most male pattern balding.
- balding', is the main cause of male and female hair loss.
- Calculate your Male Pattern Baldness risk through genetic testing.
More information about Hereditary Male Pattern Baldness on the site: http://media2.in.88db.com