January 25, 2010 at 8:23 pm
There is a shorthand used in this book of Davison's that isn't used in her other, more popular book, A Handweaver's Pattern Book. Product Details: A Handweaver's Pattern Book Author: Marguerite Porter Davison This is a collection of drafts from the collection of Laura M. Allen. Handweaver's Pattern Book by Davison, Marguerite Porter at AbeBooks. This ideal companion to A Handweaver's Pattern Book contains a collection of early and rare drafts with complete instructions for reading the drafts. Truly, this is the book every weaver should have. Why? It contains, in a simple manner, many of the basic patterns used by every weaver. The Handweaver's Pattern Directory: Over 600 Weaves for Four-Shaft Looms by Anne Dixon – Find this book online from $23.64. Get new, rare & used books at our marketplace.
Handweavers Pattern Book
- Book Details Summary: The title of this book is Pattern Devices for Handweavers and it was written by Doramay Keasbey.
- This is a large size 'bible' of 600 different weaves of loom.
- Browse the world's largest eBookstore and start reading today on the web, tablet, phone, or ereader.
- Book description:: The encyclopedic guide to the tools, techniques, and structures that can be used to produce pattern on handwoven cloth.
- My copy of Marguerite DavisonвЂ™s A HandweaverвЂ™s Pattern Book has the previous ownerвЂ™s name right inside the front cover.
- The Handweaver's Pattern Directory: Over 600 Weaves for 4-shaft Looms by Anne Dixon.
More information about Handweavers Pattern Book on the site: http://