May 31, 2011 at 12:28 am
Compare Prices & Read Reviews on Bowls, including top brands such as at Bizrate. Other famous patterns include Blue Blossom, Crocus, Red Poppy, and Taverne. It is in the popular Autumn Leaf produced by Hall China starting in 1933. Production of Hall teapots began in 1919 and continues today, How to Identify Antique China Patterns. Hall China also made another exclusive pattern for the Jewel Tea Company called Cameo Rose, but it did not prove to be successful and was soon dropped. This 8oz Medical RX pattern mug was made by The Hall China CO. and for reasons unknown to us it is signed Owens-Illinois. Consider pattern identification as you date your Hall china teapot.
Hall China Patterns
- Over the years, Hall introduced hundreds of different patterns.
- Hall China Company Pottery including Basket, Star, Daisy, Roses and Floral Trim Patterns all for sale at Edie's Glassware.
- The Hall China Company has produced many lovely patterns of dinnerware and cookware but one that was popular in the 1930s and 1940s is Autumn Leaf.
- All of the stockings are made of fabrics.
- Visit eBay for great deals on a huge selection pattern stocking quilt.
- This basic slipper sock pattern is my most requested knitwear.
More information about Hall China Patterns on the site: http://www.ndga.net