October 30, 2010 at 7:16 pm
1000's of free craft projects available here. Web-Letter, Issue 50 вЂ“ American Girl Cardigans. Having an excuse to It is a lovely cardigan in a broken rib pattern with a larger rib at the borders. This little cardigan began as a request by my daughter who (like mom) loves all things Harry Potter. This sweet little girlsвЂ™ cardigan is knit in one piece, from the top down, with raglan shaping. The lace and seed stitch ruffles add interest to a very basic garment. This is very cute and has nice size ranges.
Girl’s Cardigan Pattern
- com brings you free knitting patterns including one for a girl's shrug cardigan.
- Ravelry: b16-1 Knitted poncho with hood and booties in вЂќEskimo.
- WEBSВ® and Valley YarnsВ® are registered trademarks of Valley Fibers Corporation.
- Scared to try lace knitting? Intimidated by charts? Start on your way to lace artistry with Laura's step-by-step instructions and 2 included patterns.
- This airy Hairpin Lace crochet shawl was created using our Susan Bates' hairpin lace loom and Red Heart Soft Yarn.
- The dramatic swirl of stitches on this shawl is created by Fir Cone lace, a traditional pattern from the Shetland Islands that is simple to knit and easy to memorize.
More information about Girl’s Cardigan Pattern on the site: http://static-sympoz.s3.amazonaws.com