October 31, 2011 at 11:24 pm
The free pattern page at Stitching Cards is a great place to find patterns. These free greetings card paper embroidery patterns from Pinbroidery are complete with pricking pattern and step-by-step instructions. Snowflake Christmas card prick and stitch pattern Description. Make stunning greetings cards with embroidery. The cards are easy to stitch when you follow the step-by-step stitching instructions. Included in our free hardanger patterns is this sweet Christmas card. Simple to stitch with no cutting, you will have it finished in no time.
Free Stitch Card Patterns
- Great selection of patterns for stitching cards for all occasions.
- Bluebird Pattern "til we meet again" (approx.
- Counted Cross Stitch greeting card patterns.
- Free Patterns Some free patterns so that you can try the prick and stitch technique.
- Free bauble Christmas card stitching pattern Description.
- Try the PinBroidery method of making greetings cards with this free star border pattern.
More information about Free Stitch Card Patterns on the site: http://www.dscrossstitchonline.co.uk