March 24, 2010 at 1:36 pm
Quillows are blankets that fold up into pillows. Quillows make nice Christmas gifts and are easy to make, even for a sewing beginner. Several sites have quillow patterns with directions and drawings. What is a Quillow? Quillow |kwi вЂ“ lo| noun. 1: a quilt that folds into a pillow . 2: a pillow that unfolds into a quilt. There are several free patterns available on the Internet for quillows. Simply search for quillow and you'll find them.
Free Quillow Pattern
- Victoriana/Free Patterns:With Heart & Hands,Small project/Heartstrings Pillow; Victoriana Quilts/Free Misc.
- Learn how to properly make a quillow! Quillows are quilts and pillows all in one. If your fabric has a pattern you may want to tie off the yarn along the design.
- If you know of a pattern or website that has one, kindly let me know.
- During my search this morning though, I did find a great free pattern for a Fleece Quillow.
- Check out our free pouncing kitty quillow pattern.
- The Quilting Gallery features free patterns, tutorials, tips and techniques, videos, guest bloggers, swaps, contests and fabulous photos of finished quilts.
More information about Free Quillow Pattern on the site: http://www.sewstitchcreate.com