December 14, 2009 at 2:39 pm
A headband is a must have item for women and girls in the hot Milwaukee summer months. I love giving away free knitting patterns, and I only ask for one thing in return. Free Headband Knitting Pattern Difficulty level: Easy. Learn how to make knit headbands and other free craft projects. ItвЂ™s nice to feel warm and look good at the same time. My knitted baby hat pattern with ribbed edging. Made of Sugar 'n Cream striped yarn, Can be sized to fit any age baby.
Free Knit Headband Pattern
- Use the ribbing only to create a knitted headband.
- Read this Article in UK English; Free Knitting Patterns Circular knitting needles are the best choice for knitting a headband.
- A set made up of mittens and a matching headband is a gift that's sure to please.
- Learn how to make them with this free mitten knitting pattern.
- This is a very warm knitting pattern for a thrummed headband or ear warmer.
- 5. Tutorial: Sequined Heart Headband вЂ“ How to make heabands out of a sequined heart and stretchy headband.
More information about Free Knit Headband Pattern on the site: http://3.bp.blogspot.com