March 31, 2012 at 10:50 pm
Free crochet pattern for bootie socks and hundreds of other patterns and projects available at Craftown. A look at some excellent crochet patterns for slippers and socks that are free. Crochet Socks for Father's Day. Make some crochet socks for Father's day with this free crochet pattern. More free sock patterns: Knit Sock Patterns, Crochet Sock Patterns. A sock is a piece of clothing worn round the foot. I also found a bunch of free patterns teaching how to make socks, patterns for two needle knit socks and Hey! patterns for crochet socks that are very nice. Supplies: RED HEARTВ® вЂњHeart and Soleв„ў with AloeвЂќ: 3 skeins 3965 Razzle Dazzle.
Free Crochet Socks Patterns
- Crochet Hook: 3.5mm [US E-4]. Split lock stitch markers, yarn needle.
- Supplies: RED HEARTВ® вЂњHeart & SoleВ®вЂќ: 2 skeins 3955 Mellow Stripe.
- Crochet Hook: 2.75mm (US C/2) Stitch markers.
- Wash the socks inside out for best results.
- Maggie Weldon Free Baby Hat and Sock Shell Edging Pattern [FP126] – These patterns are download only.
- Sock knitting has been a hot trend lately, but knitters aren't the only ones making socks.
More information about Free Crochet Socks Patterns on the site: http://www.newenglandsimpleliving.com