October 31, 2010 at 11:15 am
Buy balaclava pattern fleece at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online. I want to sew my own balaclava(ski mask) and need a pattern for it do you are both good patterns. I'd suggest something like Windpro fleece rather than Windbloc. Look for stretchy, cozy wicking fabrics: think thin fleece, not cotton. Buy Kenyon Adult Fleece Balaclava/ Hood (Pack of 2) at an everyday discount price on Overstock. com! Get $2.95 shipping on your entire order and read product reviews. Animal Kingdom Fleece features Quality Adult Fleece Jackets, Childrens Fleece Hooded Fleece Balaclava.
Fleece Balaclava Pattern
- A balaclava is like a hat that extends all the way down over your head and neck.
- I used a fleece sweater that I picked up at the thrift store and a fleece balaclava pattern I found online.
- Directions You can get 18 hats or neckwarmers out of 2.5 yards of fleece.
- It uses only six crystals and few seed bead.
- Pictures are under cut. The design and pattern are from this Japanese Book.
- This book has 14 beaded snowflake patterns with full color detailed diagrams and instructions.
More information about Fleece Balaclava Pattern on the site: http://img-1.gearbuyer.com