October 22, 2009 at 11:47 pm
Once you add item to shopping cart and checkout, you'll be able to download your Free Pattern from your Account page. How do I crochet a 5 point star? 08/23/2009. Here's the easiest pattern I've found and the stars turn out beautifully. I need a 5 point star pattern for crocheting. Victorian 5 Point Star Quilt Pattern by Ruth H. Heyser. New in package, a beautiful pattern to be realized. Flag Pattern Template for Stars (11K PDF) Print pattern on 8.5×10 paper or trim one inch after printing on letter size paper.
Five Point Star Pattern
- Fold paper and cut a 5 point star in one snip.
- A five-pointed star (в†) is a very common ideogram throughout the world.
- T-501 5 Point Star Template . Size: 8-3/8 x 10-3/8 x 20 mil. Perfect for making patterns for your quilts, or any sewing and/or art project.
- quot;Eight-Pointed Star Quilt Block" 06 February 2007 Download the Eight-Pointed Star quilt block as a PDF to print out the pattern.
- The pentagram is a five-pointed star with special meaning to many Pagans and Wiccans.
- One use of the symbol is in the Pentagram Tarot Spread.
More information about Five Point Star Pattern on the site: http://www.simplyanythingshop.co.uk