March 31, 2010 at 8:42 am
Bolt pattern, lug pattern, PCD, or bolt circle is the diameter of an imaginary circle formed by the centers of the wheel lugs. If your vehicle is not listed on this site please visit our affiliate www.RimHelp. Atv Bolt Patterns – Find your new set of ATV wheels quick and easy with our ATV Bolt Pattern Guide. Find your bolt pattern and view the rims available for your fitment. Question – where do i find the bolt pattern,height fron base to shaft,etc.the. Find the answer to this and other Small Engine questions on JustAnswer. could someone tell me the Bolt pattern and wheel specs like wheel diameter. To find the bolt pattern on a car you would need to measure the diameter of a circle drawn through each lug stud.
Find Bolt Pattern
- Archive] Finding diameter from a bolt pattern.
- While a car might have, say, a 5 lug wheel, it doesn't mean it's the same bolt pattern as another 5 lug wheel.
- Chevrolet – Vehicle Bolt Pattern Reference.
- On these pages you can find Chevrolet vehicles Bolt Pattern and Offset.
- Wheels and wheel packages from Tire Rack.
- HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BOLT PATTERN: 4-LUG: Measure center to center of two holes directly across from each other.
More information about Find Bolt Pattern on the site: http://cdn.cheapcycleparts.com