July 28, 2011 at 7:52 pm
We also offer this pattern on its own, you can find our Felt Bird Ornaments Pattern under Sewing > Patterns > Purl Soho. We are also offering the pattern on its own if you already have the materials at hand, you can find our Felt Bird Ornaments Pattern right here. So here is Year One – Birds of a Feather. This little project has completely addicted me to playing with felt. 2. For top wings, cut a 3×3-inch square of red felt. Bonnie J. AKA "Jazbo" has very generously given me permission to post her adorble felt birds, along with pattern and instructions on my blog. Design Your Own Fair Isle 4-inch X 7-inch strips (six from each color) from the wool felt.
Felt Bird Pattern
- Felted Bird Hanging/Crib Mobile В© 2010 Daylilies.
- This pattern is for individual home or non- profit use only.
- Punch the holes so that you can mark their position on the felt later.
- I got bored last night, and instead of cleaning the house like I should have, I decided to make something.
- A vast collection of free patterns and tutorials for creating projects out of wool felt or craft felt.
- This morning the baby girl was playing with some plastic Easter eggs in a basket and using a bowl to create a nest.
More information about Felt Bird Pattern on the site: http://