April 29, 2010 at 7:32 pm
Best Answer: First, you don't need to be a whiz in geometry. Think of this as a paper folding project, sort of like making snowflakes. The Back Alley – free stuff; Earl's Place – links; The Back Alley. Fabric Bowl Tutorial Pattern by Julie McCullough. Patterns and Books for Fabric Bowls and Fabric Boxes. Sewing – Sewing Patterns & Sewing Machines. Craft – Patterns for Kwik Sew, Butterick & others.
Fabric Bowls Pattern
- Sewing Machine Reviews & Sewing Pattern Reviews.
- Fabric Bowl Tutorial I found a description of how to make your own bowl pattern from here.
- Fabric Bowl Pattern PDF. Learn how to make my style of fabric bowls in 3 different sizes, with 3 different shape variations.
- I liked using fabrics that had large patterns to them because the color change then becomes very obvious in your bowl.
- Fabric with a tiny print won't look as variegated.
- Find 19,000+ Free Crochet Patterns, over 9,000 Free Knitting Patterns, and over 2,200 Free Sewing Patterns.
More information about Fabric Bowls Pattern on the site: http://whipup.net