February 28, 2012 at 11:43 pm
Beautiful early 1900s vintage china, the Golden Pheasant pattern, George Jones & Sons – England. Company, a tableware manufacturer in Hanley, England, and established Johnson Brothers china. Beautiful!Royal Albert fine bone china, England pattern of bright, sunny yellow Wild Roses. Red moriage enamel beading highlights the stamen. antique china patterns by johnson bros Termite Control: Weighing All the Options. Johnson Bros England – English Chippendale Pattern Mark – Antiques. Head for England at the first opportunity.
England China Patterns
- You won't find a better way to track down the origin of your china pattern than by heading to the motherland.
- This is a fabulous double handled bone china cream soup with liner or bouillion cup and saucer by Shelley China, England.
- This lovely demitasse cup and saucer set comes in the Hampshire pattern, ca. 1922 – 1927.
- Here are two charming china patterns I recently saw on the official Royal Collection Shop: ( www.royalcollectionshop.
- Cunard also has a rare china pattern called 'Currants made in this pattern.
- Backmarked: Ridgway Steelite, Vitreous China Hotel Ware, England, Regd.
More information about England China Patterns on the site: http://www.antiqueszone.co.uk