March 11, 2010 at 11:33 am
This listing is for the earflap beanie pattern. All instructions, charts and pictures are very easy and clear to follow. Take a look at this one: http://www.lionbrand. com/patterns/70096A It looks like you need to decide the location of the ear flap. Crochet pattern, baby cat beanie hat with earflaps includes 4 sizes from baby to adult (Crochet Animal hats): Luz Mendoza: Amazon. Three versions of the ear flap hat include: Apple with worm, pumpkin, and cupcake applique. This is for the pattern only, not the actual physical piece*** This is a totally cute ski or snowboard hat made with really soft, warm yarn.
Ear Flap Beanie Pattern
- How to Sew ear flaps onto a crocheted hat Watch this instructional knitting video to attach a single crocheted half circle ear flap to a single crocheted baby beanie.
- As ear-flap hats have become more popular over the last few years, so have patterns for hats with ear flaps.
- Geometric wallpaper patterns exclusively from Graham and Brown.
- Choose from a variety of geometric patterns from square wallpaper, checker wallpaper, to curvy wallpaper.
- How to recycle brown paper grocery bags into simple to make Christmas Ornaments.
- Very simple puppets made from small paper lunch Brown Bear Cut out ears, eyes, and paws.
More information about Ear Flap Beanie Pattern on the site: http://i00.i.aliimg.com