July 30, 2011 at 4:44 pm
I have some beautiful batiks in bright colors and i want to set them in a black background. A drunkard's path quilt is a little like love. 20 VALUE Free for a limited time only Tell your friends! PDF DOWNLOAD – DESIGN BOOK 20 MB System Requirements. A DrunkardвЂ™s Path is easy enough to explain, once the start is made! And this is not a temВperance lecture either. Many fine quilts in this color combination have been found in this area, and a number of them are made in the Drunkard's Path pattern. The Drunkard's Path quilt pattern is said to have played a significant role in the Underground Railroad. A quilter's delight! Create twelve different and unique drunkard's path blocks made easy with the use of our Drunkards Path Templates (see link below, sold separately).
Drunkard’s Path Pattern
- Create beautiful miniature quilts as well as fullsize quilts, scale doll quilts and wallhangings using Carol's techniques and patterns.
- To follow up on my Wonky Drunkard's Path quilt block tutorial, I wanted to share some layout and design ideas for these blocks.
- Lay your templates on the back of the two fabric rectangles, and cut out pattern from http://www.quilterscache.
- Ten pages of blank grids that you can use to color and design your Windflower.
- This is the design I call DrunkardвЂ™s Path.
- Get the dies and pattern to make this beautiful quilt.
More information about Drunkard’s Path Pattern on the site: http://www.womenfolk.com