September 30, 2010 at 8:32 am
In this Webinar we will discuss , Builder pattern , decorator pattern , factory and iterator pattern. What is Decorator Pattern? Decorator expands the functionality of an instance of class without changing the class code. WhatвЂ™s Decorator? Decorator2 is a pattern that shows us how to solve problems like this. Another way to understand decorator is to understand chaining. Even though I provide most of my code examples in C#, I will try avoiding C# Decorator pattern allows us to add additional behaviors to the objects dynamically. In object-oriented programming, the decorator pattern is a design pattern that allows behaviour to be added to an existing object dynamically. In most cases when someone write about the Decorator pattern it is usually related to UI stuff.
Decorator Pattern C#
- C# questions; ASP.NET questions; VB.NET questions; C++ questions; C#4.0 questions Having said all that, letвЂ™s take a look at a design pattern, the Decorator Pattern.
- To begin the process of creating a Decorator design pattern, create a component.
- The Decorator Pattern is a tried and true method of extending functionality of an object at runtime.
- Decorator pattern in C#. C# / C Sharp Forums on Bytes.
- The context of this question is actually from the book "C# 3.0 Design Patterns" (Bishop).
- Find 19,000+ Free Crochet Patterns, over 9,000 Free Knitting Patterns, and over 2,200 Free Sewing Patterns.
More information about Decorator Pattern C# on the site: http://patterns.cs.up.ac.za