April 6, 2011 at 6:38 pm
A scrollsawn pattern of a Celtic cross symbol. Cross в†ђ В© Copyright 2012 Scroll Saw Woodworking & Patterns. Shipping costs are INCLUDED in the "Paper by Mail" price! Select "Mail or Download" Above. Layered Cross PDF This free downloadable scroll saw pattern is for a layered Cross. Scroll down the page at the link to view the pattern. There's no need to buy scroll saw patterns when there are so many free ones. Those who make craft items with a scroll saw can find loads of free scroll saw patterns.
Cross Scroll Saw Patterns
- This is a very elaborate and intricate cross.
- In the center of the cross there is a simple but effective portrait of Jesus.
- Cross Scroll Saw Pattern by OTB Patterns . This is a scroll saw pattern called "Cross" (WP-739) created by OTB Patterns.
- Beautiful pattern for a beautiful fretwork cross which holds a votive candle.
- Also a terrific free pattern to knit lots of baby hats for charity.
- Includes topics such as: Diamond cutting, scribing, Sand blasting, etching, stenciling, and embossing.
More information about Cross Scroll Saw Patterns on the site: http://www.scrollsawer.com