September 9, 2012 at 2:13 pm
mehernosh said Hello Suki Girl, I am quite new to the art of Crochet. The top of my tiny crochet hearts kind of look like half of a four-leaf clover. The leaf pattern is a variable shape in crocheting projects. Learn how to crochet a leaf pattern by watching this video handicraft tutorial. Free crochet patterns for doilies and hundreds of other patterns at Craftown. Free crochet pattern with photo shows how to crochet a four leaf clover. LEAF TIPS COASTER Crochet Pattern, we have hundreds of free crochet patterns at crochetnmore.
Crochet Leaf Patterns
- This page has crochet patterns for the two sizes of leaves shown in the photo above.
- Here is the Felted Fall Leaf Pillow pattern that I have been promising.
- Disclaimer: This pattern has not been tested.
- Over 100 Free Crocheted Flowers Patterns.
- Posted by Henry in NY on February 19, 2002 at 08:51:04: In Reply to: 2 year old sleep patterns are changing.
- Change in Sleep Pattern? – 21 month old. For the past week my 21 month old wakes up in the middle of the night crying so hard.
More information about Crochet Leaf Patterns on the site: http://www.annalaia.com