January 14, 2011 at 3:05 pm
This crochet pattern includes instructions for two sizes. The hood can be made generous to accommodate big hair or for a more medieval look. Bernat provides knitters and crocheters with high quality yarns and creative patterns. Choose from hundreds of our free knitting patterns and free crochet patterns. NOTE: This pattern used to be free from the N.Y. Yarns website, but appears to no longer be available for free, only for sale. Free crochet hooded scarf pattern – easy step-by-step instructions included. Leisure Arts crochet pattern ponchos, capes and shawls leaflet # 3805.
Crochet Hooded Cape Pattern
- Crocheted Hooded Cloak Free Pattern – NCBFthe UK's largest wind band.
- I have a very old book with a crochet pattern for a hooded cape.
- The book is from Paton's and was copyrighted 1903.
- Embellish with a face, their initial or anything you may want.
- Cute & fun. Make a tooth pillow for their lost teeth.
- Tooth Fairy Pillow E-Pattern by Precious Patterns [pp-49039] $4.99 FREE Shipping! This is a PDF e-pattern that you will download to your computer.
More information about Crochet Hooded Cape Pattern on the site: http://static.fashion4us.com