March 31, 2010 at 4:16 pm
Use a search pattern such as a grid, strip or lane, or spiral. Detailed information is presented regarding crime scene processing, fingerprint recovery, laboratory parameters, photography, videography, and advanced search patterns. Crime Scene Search and Processing Objective: Crime scene between search and investigative personnel. More examples in Legal/Crime Scene Investigation Crime Scene Investigation Search Patterns Example – SmartDraw. Spiral Strip/Line Grid Zone/Quadrant Pie/Wheel The Search The search for physical evidence at a crime scene must be thorough and systematic. There are standard search patterns used at a crime scene, especially when the scene is very large. The Search – 1 вЂў The search for physical evidence at a crime scene must be thorough and systematic.
Crime Scene Search Patterns
- Level One Search: This is the most basic and superficial search.
- There are several search patterns available for a CSI to choose from to in a straight line, at the same speed, from one end of crime scene to the other.
- Detectives use a variety of means to collect crime scene evidence.
- When Spiral search patterns are an effective means of locating evidence.
- CSI or team of CSIs will start on the outside of the crime scene and work their way in, working in a spiral direction.
- Thorough search of crime scene and surrounding area . Done and ensure exchange of information between search and investigative personnel.
More information about Crime Scene Search Patterns on the site: http://static.ddmcdn.com