June 30, 2011 at 1:38 am
They are Silverplate with Deluxe Stainless Steel knives. It was manufactured by COMMUNITY PLATE (ONEIDA) and it dates back to 1917. There are no monograms on any of the pieces. Comparison shop for oneida community silver plate flatware patterns Flatware in Home & Garden. We have hundreds of patterns of new and estate silverplate flatware available. This lovely pattern was created by Oneida in 1946. Each item of flatware is marked Tudor Plate Oneida Community.
Community Plate Patterns
- silverplated flatware, oneida community, stainless patterns: Hello Linda.
- This popular pattern was introduced in 1946 by Oneida Community with their "Tudor Plate" trademark.
- This Community silver plate pattern is Deauville.
- It is marked Community Plate on the back of each piece.
- click thumbnail for larger image and details Original vintage magazine ad for Community Plate featuring the Noblesse pattern.
- thumbnail photos, collectible pattern, bon apetit: Hello Lainey.
More information about Community Plate Patterns on the site: http://s.ecrater.com