September 29, 2009 at 8:10 am
Heather from Simply Feather shares a free pattern and tutorial for making a quilted coffee cup cozy. Crochet a Mug Cozy – free pattern Here's the lovely knitted coffee cup cozy I received as a blog giveaway. To view and print the pattern, you must have AdobeВ® ReaderВ® Cozy stretches to fit most sizes of coffee shop cups. As promised, here's the pattern for the Jazzy Coffee Cup Cozy. This quick to knit coffee sleeve will keep your coffee warm and your fingers comfortable. Bring your own knit coffee cozy to the coffee shop and help save trees. These great free knitting patterns creates cute cozies for the cup and carafe.
Coffee Cup Cozy Pattern
- Crochet this coffee cozy pattern in no time! An open work crochet design makes carrying your coffee stylish and eco C.J.вЂ™s Crochet Coffee Cup Cozy.
- Hand crocheted mug cozies add some personality to your cup, protect your hands, and add a layer of insulation to keep your beverage warm.
- coffee maker, measure the width and depth of the top cover as well.
- If you are making a coffee mug cozy, measure the circumference.
- Whether you want to make a reusable sleeve or cozy for take-out cups or ceramic mugs, this list has you covered.
- List of coffee cup cozy crochet patterns.
More information about Coffee Cup Cozy Pattern on the site: http://www.knitpicks.com