October 18, 2012 at 1:50 am
This is a hooded half-circle cape fitted at the shoulder with a rounded yoke. This is a pretty simple Kinsale Cape pattern. A pattern catalog page for Patterns of Time, containing a huge selection of hard-to-find historical, ethnic, fantasy, and specialty patterns and clasps. com I have a pattern for a hooded cloak that I have found very nice. This is a very thorough tutorial which shows you how to make a hooded cloak or cape without a pattern. This cape is a traditional, full-circle cape with a full, slouchy hood. com: Patterns to make a Cloak; Resources.
Cloak Cape Pattern
- Price: About $15. What You Get: Pattern for classic 18th-century great-coat.
- Compare Prices & Read Reviews on Capes & Cloaks, including top brands such as at Bizrate.
- If you want to make a hooded cloak, first figure out what type of hood you want.
- I've been searching for an easy pattern for my daughter and this cloak looks perfect.
- Find great deals on eBay for cape coat pattern and coat simplicity.
- A ridiculously simple cloak pattern A full cloak pattern.
More information about Cloak Cape Pattern on the site: http://patternkingdom.com