July 8, 2012 at 11:16 am
Order Our 64 Page Full Color Catalog Click Here. The Civil War occurred during the Victorian Fabric patterns during the Civil War were mostly solid colors, stripes and plaids. back to main page . For more information on the Civil War, the customs of the times, the cooking, and the clothing, click on BOOKS. Civil war costume patterns – Find the largest selection of civil war costume patterns on sale. Misses Civil War Costume The Museum Curator Collection. This is from the Civil War series and is an UNCUT DRESS in sizes 14, 16, 18 and 20. CIVIL WAR DAY DRESS. Ladies Civil War summer day dress pattern is perfect for recreating Scarlet O'Hara or historical characters.
Civil War Clothing Patterns
- Laughing Moon Mercantile sewing patterns provide historical accuracy in Classic American Civil War and Frontier period garments or costumes.
- Doll Clothes Sewing Pattern for 1860's Civil War period Dress and Walking Suit.
- others I have done and it was much easier to use the eyelash with this pattern.
- I'd like to make a friend a fun fur scarf that she can just wear over a sweater–not one of the wide ones for over a winter coat.
- Crochet Patterns > Free Pattern Links I just added a simple scarf pattern to my blog.
- Pattern Number: 81099AD: Look fabulous in this animal-friendly Fun Fur scarf.
More information about Civil War Clothing Patterns on the site: http://www.blujay.com