May 23, 2010 at 9:23 am
My most recent sock project was, however, lace socks. with double-pointed needles and working two socks at a time on two circular needles. Two Toe-Up Socks on a Single Circular Needle. Sized to fit Women's Medium (size 8 feet) Men's Medium or Women's Large in ( ) Gauge: 8.5 sts and 9 rows to the inch in stockinette. Best Answer: One circular knitting needle is by far and away too big for socks. Shell Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern; Sock knitting on circular needles; Gone over to the dark side of yarn. Logical Toe-up Socks: universal sock pattern for all sizes in all yarns.
Circular Needle Sock Pattern
- Knitting Socks on a Single Circular Needle shows you an easy-to-learn the DVD is a companion multi-gauge pattern for basic socks made with a single circular needle.
- Knowing the fundamentals of knitting makes it easy to make a pair of lace socks.
- Making changes in a pattern and not writing them class вЂ“ it is a class on how to work two socks at a time on two circular needles.
- Two Toe-Up Socks on One Circular Needle – Knitting Pattern – Yarns.
- It is my regular toe-up deep pattern, modified in behalf of the two-socks-on-one-circular method.
- Free Patterns: What's New: GENERAL SEWING: Sewing Tips: Choosing a Sewing Machine How to Make Simple, Quick & Easy Quilted Pot Holders.
More information about Circular Needle Sock Pattern on the site: http://www.pioneerheritageshoppe.com