April 29, 2011 at 8:13 pm
Iris folding instructions, tips and free printable iris folding patterns. Iris folding patterns – Find the largest selection of iris folding patterns on sale. Iris folding for Christmas is the a craft of folding small strips of paper and laying these in a pattern design over top of an opening in your card stock. In iris folding, strips of paper are layered upon each other to give a pattern similar to the iris of a camera. Kathleen said Hi Just found this & it is beauitful. The only thing is I can not read the numbers on the patten. TodayвЂ™s card is a simple iris folding Christmas ornement.
Christmas Iris Folding Patterns
- I made a simplified iris folding pattern for a class I gave earlier this year.
- Take an aperture card and position the hole over a pattern.
- The actual window should be no bigger than the pattern.
- One Skein Crochet Scarf Free Newsletter: New patterns, product alerts, special offers, knit and crochet lessons.
- This one wasn't from the book but it only took one skein of the fabulous Kidsilk Haze to make the scarf.
- Barb's Crochet – Extensive collection of crochet links for stitches,patterns, supplies, techniques, and tutorials.
More information about Christmas Iris Folding Patterns on the site: http://imagegalleries.co.cc