March 31, 2012 at 7:10 pm
Make a pattern by drawing a cowboy boot on a piece of paper. The boot should be about 15 inches high and 6 inches wide at the ankle. Christmas Boot Canister, by Libby Bailey. Materials: 1 8oz skein worsted weight acrylic yarn. Christmas Boot Overflowing with holiday goodies, this Southwestern design is sure to draw attention displayed in your yard. Lady Sage Victorian Boot Christmas Stocking comments (0) October 26th, 2011 in gallery the Lady Widaelia Stocking pattern, available at www.arkathwyn. A holiday mug featuring an original illustration of a boot with a Christmas tree pattern.
Christmas Boot Pattern
- Find 19,000+ Free Crochet Patterns, over 9,000 Free Knitting Patterns, and over 2,200 Free Sewing Patterns.
- Crochet Christmas Stocking pattern: (3920 Chili Pepper and 3116 Ivory fabrics) Draw and cut out boot shape.
- Draw and cut out furry piece for the top of the boot.
- Pin the four pattern pieces for the boot on the fabric and cut out your pattern.
- Christmas Tree with Ornaments & Boot Stockings.
- Get the complete instructions and patterns for making Good Housekeeping's Victorian-style Christmas stockings.
More information about Christmas Boot Pattern on the site: http://