May 30, 2011 at 1:10 pm
Each mat comes in color and Christmas Pattern Blocks. This Christmas Stocking quilt block pattern is super easy, with just a few pieces. You can leave the stocking blocks as-is, or dress them up with ribbons and lace. IвЂ™ve been looking for several weeks for a pattern for both so I could start making Christmas gifts. Today focuses on piecing your color block placemats. WooHoo! Christmas is rapidly approaching and will be here before we know it. WeвЂ™ve found a few links for free Christmas Quilt and block patterns. Unlock the Secrets of creating a beautiful quilt using this simple 9 step system.
Christmas Block Patterns
- If you like to quilt, you will love this free pattern for the Christmas Star quilt block.
- There are four pages in this PDF ending with the ornament pattern for the blocks.
- It's All About Christmas Quilt Pattern.
- Free quilt block pattern for the Christmas Wreath Quilt.
- Free Christmas quilt block patterns including angels, 12 Days of Christmas, stockings, santas and more.
- Try this quilt pattern the next time you need to stitch a Christmas tree quilt block.
More information about Christmas Block Patterns on the site: http://store.elmcreekonline.com