November 29, 2010 at 11:06 am
Celtic love knot patterns consist of complete loops that have neither a strand unless it stylised into an element of a spiral. Ireland, is one of the oldest burial mounds in Europe and is highly decorated with stone carvings depicting spirals, lozenges, chevrons and key patterns. Maze Patterns; The Dragon and the Griffin; Illuminated Letters; Spiral Patterns. Buy and download royalty-free image of Seamless triple celtic spiral pattern in trance colors. Triple symbolize three powers of maiden, mother and crone. Three women, one blog, a whole lotta yarn. Chialea is an intrepid cryptologist, dancer, and hiker.
Celtic Spiral Patterns
- Krista is a law student who never has time to knit.
- Celtic Pattern – Spiral Ornament with Key Pattern Border from the Book of Kells from my personal collection for you to use in your art work.
- Crochet Scarf Pattern for Kids & Women This is a very unique scarf I love the two color spiral.
- The waxing and waning energy patterns which are part of all life can be seen on megalithic monuments and temples all over the continent and the Celtic islands.
- If you prefer a simpler tattoo but with a special meaning, go with Celtic design tattoos with spiral patterns.
- Knitted and crocheted cowls or scarfs are always popular projects for fall and winter.
More information about Celtic Spiral Patterns on the site: http://