November 29, 2010 at 9:20 am
Vehicle Bolt Pattern & Offset Reference. On these pages you can find your vehicles Bolt Pattern and Offset. Cut out the center of the template, and place over hub. Line up bolts with the grey "bolt circles". The best fit will be your bolt pattern. www. Trailer-Wheels . com & www. TrailerAndTruckParts. Well guys if you are redrilling hubs or making your own I found this site you can pick bolt pattern and print out template and copy to what ever your using. A bolt pattern or lug pattern is the diameter of a circle formed by the centers of the wheel lugs. Bolt patterns can be 4, 5, 6, or 8 lug holes.
Bolt Pattern Template
- BOLT PATTERN TEMPLATE INDUSTRIES LTD. www.cerka.
- The 9"x9" templates are adjustable from 4" to 6" bolt centers on a square pattern and 5" to 9" diagonally.
- If your vehicle is not listed on this site please visit our affiliate www.RimHelp.
- Vehicle bolt pattern guide and lug pattern reference.
- Wheels and wheel packages from Tire Rack.
- Find silhouette goose decoys from a vast selection of Goose.
More information about Bolt Pattern Template on the site: http://