March 31, 2010 at 2:31 pm
Shop for dinnerware pattern sets and individual pieces. lt;p> Willow Blue, a classic Johnson Brothers casual dinnerware pattern, was introduced in 1930 and still fills homes worldwide with delightful Chinese landscapes. The onion pattern was designed as a white ware decorated with cobalt blue pattern. Some rare dishes have a green, red, pink, or black pattern instead of the cobalt blue. Sell/Auction Marketplace for Buying BLUE WILLOW, Selling BLUE WILLOW, New/Used, Old, BLUE WILLOW Dinnerware. All Blue Willow patterns will have similar features. Inspired by the classic blue and white patterns of the past, this Pfaltzgraff Blue Meadow dinnerware set features a delicate floral design with clean, crisp lines.
Blue Pattern Dinnerware
- One of the most renowned dinnerware and giftware traditional blue print patterns in the World, the famous Willow pattern is steeped in history.
- And before the Blue Danube pattern they used similiar Chinese dinnerware, especially in the Northern European countires of the Netherlands, France, England, and Germany.
- Blue Rose Pottery features handmade Polish Pottery, Polish Ceramics, Polish Glassware and Polish stoneware in an assortment of traditional and contemporary patterns.
- This item is a wonderful older piece of Meissen Porcelain.
- It is a Blue Onion pattern Plate with lattice pierced scalloped border.
- Comparison shop for rose pattern dinnerware Dinnerware Sets in Home & Garden.
More information about Blue Pattern Dinnerware on the site: http://www.quiltmag.com