October 22, 2010 at 2:16 am
This simple beaded cross pattern can be created for Christmas, Easter, or as a Sunday School craft. Use this free pattern to make beaded safety pin jewelry that looks like a cross. can someone tell were i could find a pattern for a beaded cross. Over 700 bead patterns ready to print now! PolarBeads. Terrific group project for teaching this bible story. If you'd rather not work with little seed beads, check out the beaded cross pattern by Lucy on 3Dbeading. This cross uses 4mm bicones and fishing line.
Beaded Cross Pattern
- We'd love to hear what you think of this item Please share a comment or review below.
- You can string beads together on a fishing line to make various patterns.
- As a result, these beads traditionally tend to augment the overall crossвЂ™s design.
- These crosses have the usual design of any beaded object.
- The colorful flowers make a really nice design.
- People, who are new to the world of knitting, can try knitting patterns for beginners.
More information about Beaded Cross Pattern on the site: http://www.nationalnonwovens.com