July 8, 2012 at 10:37 pm
Here are some interesting ways to use Photoshop's Pattern Maker feature to create background effects for your image and text designs. Generate seamless tartan patterns! TIP: You can enter color code by typing it near the color picker. Seamless patterns are a great way to add interest and detail to a web design background. In this post we've rounded up over one hundred seamless patterns. random dots, pattern answer, color question: Hi Lori, You can have a color background in your pattern. 20 Attractive Websites That Make Background Patterns Work. Feb 4 2008 by Jacob Gube | 24 Comments | Stumble Bookmark.
Background Pattern Maker
- They create an amount of visual activity in the empty space surrounding your content, but they do not distract if done subtley.
- Background and Pattern Generators Tiled Backgrounds Designer.
- Backgrounds created by the users of bgmaker.
- background viewers for testing how your backgrounds and textures will look when tiled on a page.
- I have used resources like Squidfingers, and have recently added Kaliber 10000 to my resource list.
- already installed in the program, but it is often more beneficial to create new custom patterns for your own backgrounds and designs.
More information about Background Pattern Maker on the site: http://www.oldeworldpillows.com