May 30, 2011 at 3:49 pm
Recycled Plastic Fat Bottom Bag Babette Blanket. Crocheted Produce Bag So here is the pattern, just in case you want to make a couple as well. CROCHET – Has anyone tried to make the Babette blanket from Interweave Crochet Spring 2006? but looking at the pattern, it is very easy. Crochet Patterns > Seeking Patterns I would love to find a good pattern for a cute babette blanket. The pattern suggests 22 skeins of Koigu KPM in 17 different colors. 126 squares in varying sizes are required to complete the blanket as designed. if you are a fan of the babette blanket you can purchase the pattern online at interweave knitting daily.
Babette Blanket Pattern
- Then join the flickr pool to share your creation.
- Some of you probably recognized the crochet detail in my last post as none other than the Babette blanket, a pattern by Kathy Merrick.
- Best Answer: Actually the pattern is nothing but Granny Squares in different sizes.
- com/the-purl-bee/2007/2/10/babette-blanket-cl and here: www.purlbee.
- com You can find your own copy of the pattern here: www.purlsoho.
- I present my first batch of granny squares for the Babette blanket.
More information about Babette Blanket Pattern on the site: http://farm4.staticflickr.com