March 31, 2010 at 8:58 pm
Knitting Crochet . Antique Room Found Patterns. 1940s vintage knitting patterns – Find the largest selection of 1940s vintage knitting patterns on sale. Apparently my post on knitting patterns from books published prior to 1920 or so has struck a chord. Hundreds of free knitting patterns including everything from antique lace doilies to quick chunky knit scarves. Antique Pattern Library Crochet, knitting, tatting, netting, embroidery, needle lace, beading and other needlework patterns. Alva 105: Great vintage knitting pattern for aran sweater for him or her in Aran weight wool o fit 32"-42" bust/chest. While surfing the net for sites about vintage needle sizes and converting them to modern sizes I came across the following knitting patterns.
Antique Knitting Patterns
- Welcome в™Ґ в™Ґ в™Ґ Vintage English knitting, sewing, and crochet, patterns found here at PrettyPatternsPlease.
- Vintage knitting patterns, resources and discussion.
- Before starting your garmet, knit a small sample.
- Antique Pattern Library is a project of New Media Arts, Inc., a nonprofit organization tax exempt under IRC 501(c)(3); EIN 27-2500171.
- Noritake China with the Green Wreath & M mark.
- makes Fiesta dinnerware one of the most recognizable vintage patterns.
More information about Antique Knitting Patterns on the site: http://www.theretroknittingcompany.co.uk