December 30, 2009 at 6:51 pm
Choose from many of our free knitting patterns and free crochet patterns. MATERIALS: FleisherвЂ™s or Bucilla Imported Featherlite French Angora, 3, 10 gram balls. I love the feel of Mohair as I am knitting, but I didn't enjoy the frustration of frogging. The problem I had was finding a nice choice of pullover patterns to work with. These lovely little balls of softness are 100% angora yarn. Just one ball will make a pair of newborn booties. I love it when I come across variations of vintage knitting patterns; this beauty is another sweet version of KateвЂ™s royal reception angora bolero sweater.
Angora Knitting Patterns
- Free Knitting pattern: Angora Lace Scarf.
- One of thousands of free Knitting patterns on the Lion Brand Yarn Knitting and Crocheting Web Site.
- This week's vintage pattern is for a fuzzy and soft 1940s angora hat made simply with a combination of moss and garter knitting stitches.
- Shown in Extra Fine Mohair #37a Hyacinth SIZE: One size fits most- fiber stretches and contracts.
- These baby booties dangle near the front window at Purl, showing off their fuzzy fibers.
- These leg warmers are sized for a size Small / Medium.
More information about Angora Knitting Patterns on the site: http://www.myvintagelife.co.uk