September 29, 2009 at 7:42 am
We carry a large Acura: TL w/3.2 L: 1996-2003: 5×114. I work at Acura) Just clearing things up, no beef. Can someone confirm for me if the RSX bolt pattern is 5×114. 3? CL, TL, & Vigor; Minivan, SUV, & Truck; Legend & RL shall bear any responsibility for Honda-acura. Acura TL Type S (except Brembo) 2007 5×114. 3 +22 wheel fit acura rsx tsx tl 5×4.5 rims in ebay brembo brakes ) roll fender also fit 2011 up wrx with 5×114. Make: Acura Year: 2008 Model: TL Type S (except Brembo) Bolt Pattern: 5×114.
Acura Tl Bolt Pattern
- Tires, Wheels, & Suspension can u help? This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
- 4 x 5 lug Acura Rims off TL 17" Aluminum 5×4.5 (5×114.
- CL, Acura vigor, the 96-98 Acura TL, 86-90 Acura legen, or honda prelude and for 96 accord it's 4×114.
- I was wondering if the bolt pattern for my car is 4×114.
- 2009 Acura TL Specs Bolt Pattern: 5×120 | Center Bore: 64.1 | Hardware:14×1.
- If you need bolt pattern info for your Classic Car please ACURA LUG PATTERNS: MODEL YEAR O.E. WHEEL SIZE LUG PATTERN TL: 09-UP: 17"-18" 5×120: 14×1.
More information about Acura Tl Bolt Pattern on the site: http://img718.imageshack.us