November 30, 2009 at 11:26 am
3 bolt pattern and they've been on the car over 15K miles. I did a google search on "How to make 5×114. chevrolet/gmc bolt / lug pattern: model year o.e. wheel size lug pattern stud size 5×115: 12×1. 5: 70.3: h: impala ss: 94-97: 16×8: 5×127: 12×1. 5: 78.3: l: lumina: 90-up: 15×6: 5×115: 12×1. Make: Cadillac Year: 2003 Model: DeVille Bolt Pattern: 5×115 Offset Range: 34 to 45 Wheel Size Range: 16×7. I have a 2010 with factory 17's and I believe the bolt pattern is 5×114.
5X115 Bolt Pattern
- I can tell you unequivocally that the bolt pattern for both the 300C and the Magnum is 5×115.
- This ENVY Tarantulas is a 22 inch wheel with a BLACK finish.
- ENVY wheels can come in many different bolt patterns, and some even come with multiple bolt patterns.
- The wheels also match the 5×115 bolt pattern which match the following vehicles.
- WHEEL AND TIRE DISTRIBUTOR Looking for a wheel and tire distributor? We have been in business since 1984, and we sell world-wide.
- GIOVANNAВ® – DALAR-5 Black with Black Lip (22" x 9", +15 Offset, 5×115 Bolt Pattern, 71.6mm Hub).
More information about 5X115 Bolt Pattern on the site: http://