May 3, 2012 at 12:58 am
Best Answer: squishy is correct, they wont fit as a direct fit, the civic is 4×100 not 4×114. The bolt pattern, lug pattern, or bolt circle is the diameter of an imaginary circle 4X114. nissan bolt patterns: model year o.e. wheel size bolt pattern stud size hub/center bore offset; 200sx & turbo: 84-88: 15×6: 4×114. I found some nice cheap wheels on craigslist and wanting to know if the 4×114 bolt pattern can be used on our 4×114. Rims MAGNUM Hyper Silver wheels by DeCorsa. model: year: o.e. bolt pattern: lug size: c.b. nissan: altima: 93-01: 15 x 6: 4×114. Best Answer: No! No, but adaptors are readily available in most bolt patterns and can also spacer the wheels by varying amounts.
4X114 Bolt Pattern
- 157.65: $121.82: Universal (Black) (16×7 Size, 4×114.
- Modification Garage "I've inherited some decent rims 15×7 43 offset, however the bolt pattern is 4 x 114.3" В· "sell the wheels.
- I am heading out to find rims tomorrow (junk rims) at Parts Galore anyone know of cars that come with 4×114.
- The bolt pattern is the number of lug nuts or wheel studs on the wheel hub. Honda/Acura: 5×114.
- nissan bolt patterns: model year o.e. wheel size bolt pattern stud size hub/center bore offset; altima: 93-01: 15×6: 4×114.
- Bolt Patterns AUDI TT 5×100 A4 / S4 5×112 A4 '02 (B6) 5×112 S4 Avant '04 (B6) 5×112 ACCORD 90-96 4X114.
More information about 4X114 Bolt Pattern on the site: http://i6.photobucket.com